Here at NissTech, no job is too big or too small. We are passionate about our work and will give you the same professional care whether we are changing your oil or your engine.
We have worked on 1970 models all the way to the latest 2020 models. We are very adept at troubleshooting hard to find problems. When other service shops ask you to come back when the symptoms return, we dig deeper based upon our decades of experience working on Nissan products.
We have strong expertise in the following areas:
- Air conditioning
- Brakes - ABS & Standard
- Computer Control Diagnosis
- Electrical System Diagnosis
- Engine Replacement
- Exhaust System - OEM or Custom
- Fuel Injection Diagnosis & Service
- Lube, Oil & Filter
- Performance Tuning
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Suspension and Front End
- Tires Balancing and Rotation
- Tune ups! We keep pace with your manufacturer recommended maintenance schedules. Please see our Specials page for great values on our maintenance offerings. Comprehensive brake and suspension work. Whether it's replacing your brake pads or upgrading to a big-brake kit, you can be assured that we will get the job done right at a great price.
- We have extensive experience with Fuel Injection Systems, Carboration, CV Boots/Joints, Air Conditioning Systems (including R12 and R134a), Heating Systems and Transmission Service and Repair.
- Engine overhaul and replacement.
- Before you buy a used car, please bring the vehicle to us for a Pre-purchase inspection. We will inspect any Nissan & Infiniti to make certain that you have an independent and professional evaluation of the vehicle.